All Guidelines will abide by current county recommendations.
· Players will enter and leave from the Rink doors of only the rink they are scheduled to skate on, Rink 1 lower entrance, Rink 2 lower entrance or Rink 3 main entrance.
· Players should follow instructions and signage as they enter.
· Players should arrive no more than 10 minutes before the ice time start, and will need to leave within 10 minutes of their ice time end.
· Players need to get dressed at home, skates can be put on inside the rink locker rooms, any player that does not want to use the locker rooms may use the open areas in Rink 2 to get skates on.
· Parents and spectators will only be allowed in the rink only for Games, Hockey Initiation Program and Learn to skate. Parents and Spectators should not enter until the game time. Mite protocols will be announced closer to the start of the Mite season.
· Players will need to be able to tie their own skates or where skate guards into the rink. If they need to be tied by a parent or adult, that person should leave as soon as the skates are tied.
· It is now mandatory that face masks be wore anytime you are in the building and off the ice.
· Limited public restrooms are available in the locker room 1 and 2 hallway at the west end of the building, no public areas are open, Track closed, Lobbies Closed, private locker rooms for HS teams are closed.
COVID exposure procedure: The exposure protocol is posted--see link below. Reporting form is posted--see link below.
Traveling team recommendations:
Teams should not have large gatherings at hotels, restaurants.
Teams should not have pot luck meals.
Players should not gather in groups in hotel rooms, rooms should be limited to immediate family or those the player has traveled to the games with.